Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Technology Teaching Project

I have not really started into the teaching project, but I have officially decided to do the iBook instead of the SmartBoard since there were already several people doing SmartBoard.  I will be doing my practice teaching on my father who is a professor at Rose State College and is also working on an Apple feasibility study for onboard entertainment for private airliners.  He is looking at the possibility of creating an iBook as the instruction manual for the onboard iPads being used.  I will add more when I have gotten into the assignment deeper.

1 comment:

  1. Katie--that is AWESOME! I think making an iBook as the instruction manual for onboard iPads is the best idea! There are so many options of things to embed in an iBook--videos, keynotes, links to webpages (that could totally be a survey for a pilot program). Sounds super cool to me!

    ReplyDelete